An objective, 3rd party business coach with real world experience
To help individual managers hire more top performers that fit your culture. FOCUS and OWNERSHIP
Who can use a Hiring Coach?
• Companies with “B” managers trying to hire “A” players
• Companies with multiple key people retiring in the next 2 – 4 years
• Individual managers who hire less than 5 X per year
• Good, but understaffed HR departments
• Companies with remote branch managers
Eight ways we help hiring managers
• Compare candidates to a job benchmark developed specifically for your open position. Benchmark to include cognitive, behavioral traits and interests information.
• Develop a Hiring Statement – define the employee characteristics you need to succeed
• Strategic Job Outlook form – help managers focus on increasing talent in their department
• Enhanced Interview Evaluation form
• Hiring manager’s review of the department’s current talents and gaps
• Ten (10) strategic questions about the open position – i.e. biggest issues, what are the 1, 3 and 6-month expectation goals, etc.
• Selection report compares finalist to your benchmark and includes targeted interview questions. Up to 5 scientifically valid assessment reports – promotions, career development, leadership, etc.
• One-on-one consulting about the candidate(s) and the talent needs for the open position.
We help hiring managers focus on four fundamental questions before making their decision.
Note: In writing and with their signature