——- This is NOT your standard hiring seminar ——-
Topic: Given today’s employee demographics, high turnover rates will be with us for a long time. Question: How can you use turnover positively to improve your employee’s lives and gain a competitive advantage?
Title: Employee Turnover as a Competitive Advantage
Audience: CEOs, Business Owners, Sales Executives and HR Professionals
- Whole industries are changing literally overnight
- On average new employees are staying less than two years on the job
- 35% of all employees have changed jobs within the last three years
- Many new managers are hiring before they have been properly trained
- Managers are the key to reducing employee turnover
- 5 significant, easy-to-implement ideas to make hiring a competitive advantage
- Job descriptions are still needed, but they are sooo yesterday. What is needed.
- How to get all hiring managers on the same page – more focus, ownership and accountability for their hiring decisions
- Help on day one for new managers with hiring responsibility
- Fewer hiring decisions based on first impressions or the “Interview Pros”
- How to make your Mission Statement an integral part of every hiring and promotion decision
- What is the difference between formal and informal on-boarding
Date: Let’s discuss dates that meet your needs
Length of Presentation: Flexible to meet your needs
Call us for more details.
How can we help you?