Does this happen at your company?
Do you have “B” players (or worst) trying to hire “A” performers?
- Do you promote someone because they have been in the department the longest and “deserve it?”
- Are managers hiring before they are fully trained?
- Do blame HR when the new hire does not perform well?
- Do you have ready good employees pigeon-holed by a manager? Do you know which employees are being held back?
- Are your managers still hiring based on the first impression?
- Do you have micro-managers killing employee creativity, enthusiasm and engagement?
Maybe these forms can help:
Review your current hiring method>>
Review your pre-hire assessment>>
FREE Ebook – The Best Little Book on Hiring>>
How can we help you?