Hiring is the Front Door to Your Future Success!
Is hiring your competitive advantage? We help managers with:
Pre-hire & post hire assessments for:
We measure a person’s: impulsiveness, impatience, rules reluctance, easily distracted, responsibility, coachability, focus, aggressive control, positivity, open-minded, sense of urgency, independence, decisiveness, problem solving and more
The information can be used for: Selection, sales aptitude, entry level safety, leadership and team development, succession planning, manager-employee fit, promotions, job benchmarking, driver safety
Employee Engagement Survey
- Measures three indicators – satisfaction, commitment and alignment
- Measures twelve drivers (i.e., flexibility, accountability, workload, team relations, supervisor support, growth, compensation & benefits, etc.)
- Prior to starting the hiring process, the Job Outlook form helps hiring managers capture their strategic thoughts – in writing and with their signature. They review their current team and future needs of the open position. Then, candidates are evaluated against that strategic information. Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Job descriptions include duties & responsibilities, but rarely strategic information
- Helps managers improve and refine their hiring decisions
4. Training & Consulting
- We help managers think and hire like successful, winning coaches – focus, ownership, accountability, and continuous improvement.
We offer a free, confidential consultation to discuss your situation. How can we help you?
John Bishop, Coach