….. THE 80/20 RULE …..
There is an answer. With a scientifically valid sales assessment you can measure the shared characteristics of your current top performers. Then build a company-specific job benchmark for future hiring, training, coaching and mentoring. There is a quantifiable reason why your top performers out sell the other members of your sales team.
NOTE: Blue shaded area = Top Performers job benchmark
Yellow & blue highlighted numbers = candidate’s scores compare to the benchmark
Sales Managers are always looking to hire more top performers and o “move the middle” of their sales team.
As Jack Welch, retired CEO, General Electric says: “The team with the best players wins.”
There are specific reasons your top performers are out-performing everyone else. Measure their shared characteristics and the establish a clearly defined benchmark. The Profiles International Sales Assessment does that! It provides scientifically valid information about your sales team members,and potential new hires, in six sales critical areas: prospecting, closing the sales, self-starting, working with a team, call reluctance, and building and maintain relationships.
• Hire more sales people with similar traits to your top performers
• Clearly and objectively define the differences between your top (20%), middle (70%), bottom (10%) performers
• Make better decisions about where/how to invest training dollars
• Reduce sales force turnover
• Validated to over 500,000 people
Hire To Compete
St Louis, MO 63104